I wanted to give you guys a heads up that tomorrow I’ll be opening up registration, for just two days, for the Zen Habits Sea Change Program … and included in the program will be a course on healthy eating I’ve created called The Mindful Diet.
The Sea Change Program, as you might know, is my membership program focused on helping you change your life slowly but completely, and includes video webinars, articles, a forum, the ability to submit questions and participate in polls, guest experts and more.
Included in this membership are regular mini-courses. In February I held a meditation mini-course, and the materials for that are still available if you join the Sea Change Program. And in April, we’ll have The Mindful Diet mini-course, focused on healthy and mindful eating.
It’s going to be powerful. I have a lineup of guest experts, including:
- Mark Sisson of Mark’s Daily Apple, on beating sugar and carb cravings
- Kath of Kath Eats (a registered dietician), on 10 ways to easily add real food to your diet
- Matt Frazier of No Meat Athlete, who will do a webinar on vegetarianism
- Jules Clancy of Stone Soup, who will share some amazing healthy & simple recipes, along with tips on healthy grocery shopping and more
- Mike Bundrant of Healthy Times, on stress and eating
In addition, I will have videos, articles and a webinar with me, covering these topics and more:
- Learning to eat mindfully
- Dealing with emotional eating issues
- The optimal diet
- Changing diet habits
- Dealing with eating in social situations and travel
- Losing weight, gaining muscle, and getting healthy
We’ll also have a habit tracker and a forum to help support a mindful eating habit change during the month.
Registration is now open for two days (closes at midnight Eastern time on March 31).